[GENERAL] nodeRead ERROR. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stuart Rison
Subject [GENERAL] nodeRead ERROR.
Date
List pgsql-general
Dear all,

I have a very long table (i.e. has a lot of columns).  I created a couple
of views on this table.  They created fine.  \d <view_name> yields the
expected results.

However, if I actually perform a select I get:

select * from test;

ERROR:  nodeRead: Bad type 0

Furthermore, if I try to drop the views, I get the same error message (and
the views aren't deleted).

Anybody experienced this problem (I have 6.3.2 under IRIX 5.3) or knows of
a way to get rid of these views?

please cc to me as I'm not always up-to-date in my news-reading!

Many thanks,

Stuart.

| Stuart Rison            | Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research |
| Tel. (0171) 878 4041    | Courtauld Building                   |
| Fax. (0171) 878 4040    | 91 Riding House Street               |
| stuart@ludwig.ucl.ac.uk | UNITED KINGDOM.                      |